By Jackie Lapin
This is a time when people are worried about their financial future. It’s easy to feel afraid these days. Every major newspaper and TV news show screams: “Deep Recession” “Stocks Slide Downward” “The Market Plummets.” As I listen to the gloom and doom about the economy, I’m struck by the power of media and mass consciousness to create a tornado of panic. We can’t help but wonder: Is the economy imploding? Are the doomsayers right? Could I lose my house, my job, my savings, my lifestyle? But fear and panic only delays recovery – both personally and professionally. The power of your positive thinking and positive vision cannot be underestimated in creating the energy that underlies prosperity. You are the key to keeping the flow of abundance open, and restoring people’s confidence in the future. If you take “right actions” to keep your energy directed toward conscious living and business practices, provide visionary leadership to all you know and actively focus on the positive (instead of the negative) aspects of everything, you can be a force for guiding yourself, your family and the world at large back to experiencing balance, abundance and prosperity. You are the person who can create and direct the united flow of energy toward manifesting and consciously creating the future. Here are 12 ways that you can help jump start our path back to greater prosperity:
1. Live the concept of unlimited abundance in your personal and professional life. Disgard the concept of competition. Competition results from separation from the source of all wealth and is a construct of “lack.” Share the vision of abundance for everyone and celebrate their success, as well as your own. Abundance for all drives the worldwide economic engine. Take actions that show your confidence in the fact that unlimited abundance is headed your way, and is earmarked for your future and the future of the world.
2. Refuse to engage in the fear that has possessed the news media, Wall Street and the consumer. Especially, Wall Street is driven by the energies of fear and euphoria. There is no balance or reality on Wall Street. Keep your energies focused on recovery and a vision of restored economic health-both within your sphere of influence and around the world. Remember that economic cycles are just that –and this one can turn around as quickly as it has gone south. Point your compass due north. With more people focusing on recovery than fear of recession, we can change course more quickly. Remember the economy always comes back. In my mind, for instance, I see people jumping up and down on Wall Street when the Dow hits 14,000 again!
3. Globalization works both ways. We can allow our negative fears and money woes to drag down the rest of the world, or we can jointly uplift the entire globe. Let’s lift the planet together. Envision economic health on all continents, not just here in the U.S. This is a not a time to get nationalistic and provincial. We can find partners around the world who will help bring the U.S. back into balance if we seek their success as well. See the world’s nations and people working together to generate abundance and where you can, do your part to foster that.
4. Act with vigor, vision and trust. Show your co-workers, your friends and family that you believe in the bounty that this world affords, and that you have faith in the Universe and in the future to create the opportunities for a better life, a better nation and a better world. Show that you have already embraced that robust future. Spend money where it will create more opportunity.
5. Take conscious action to start prosperity flowing forth in your immediate world and around the globe. (Become an ‘actionary,” as described in The Art of Conscious Creation, How You Can Transform the World) Take a vacation and spend money that you can afford and that will make someone else’s day. Tip a little more than usual. Give someone a job who needs it. Also commit your time to community, charitable or international efforts to create a better, more abundant life for others. That will boomerang back and help you and your employees. Encourage your employees to do the same. This also serves to get their focus off their own woes and onto the wavelengths of giving and gratitude, energy that can produce positive results on many levels.
6. Put the Law of Attraction to work on your behalf. Make sure that you are operating on a high frequency with positive focus, acts and values-and make correction where it is not. If you are operating on a high frequency, you are resonating with the Universe’s vibration and you should attract money, resources, and business that are in alignment with you and your highest good.
7. See the world as an opportunity, not a hostile environment. Where there is strife, find new ways to create relief. Fill voids that provide services, aid or goods to those who need it, or in new markets. Think in terms of expansion, not contraction.
8. Call for positive change. Hold our leaders to the same standards. Press them for positive action, not blame and finger pointing. Support those who are taking positive action for change, both economically and societally.
9. Operate in a state of gratitude-for your talents, for your co-workers, for your supporters, for your friends, for your family, for your loved ones and for the relative health of your company, for living in a nation where individual freedom provides unlimited opportunity for growth, for the abundance that is yet to materialize in the future. Show your gratitude, don’t just feel it.
10. Pay it forward. Do good deeds and make generous overtures to others, simply asking the recipients to pay it forward. Create the energy that will heal and repair, and plant positive healthy seeds that will allow abundance to grow.
11. And most importantly, hold the vision of abundance! Create your personal and professional goals with a strong vision of success. Put them in writing. Work with others to create visioning moments or gatherings that invoke the exciting, emotionally exalting feeling of success and abundance. See the market climbing again. Visualize people being able to get out from under the debt of their homes and mortgage companies helping people to reestablish home ownership. See the price of staples and gas becoming affordable again. Note how spending is once again flowing. See businesses thriving instead of folding and jobs opening up. Visualize money circulating responsibly. See the world filled with peace, prosperity, abundance and economic opportunity for all. See the world’s people cooperating in uncountable ways that generate goodwill, fair trade, conscious business, holistic value and prosperity. See your powerful place in this vibrant, robust and satisfying planet.
12. Here are some simple affirmations that support these visions.
- I am expanding in every way and every moment.
- I am a force for good in the world.
- Everything wonderful is a possibility in my life.
- I project positive energy into the world.
- I am transmuting all negative energy to positive energy.
- I am choosing to be optimistic and confident in the future, and happy.
- I welcome and work toward abundance for all.
- I am a powerful Conscious Creator who can help manifest abundance personally, professionally and for the good of the planet.
- I trust the Universe to always produce whatever is in my highest good.
- I am grateful to myself and the Universe for allowing me to step fully into my ultimate potential.
I am filled with a vision of mankind’s success at Consciously Creating a vital and vibrant future for our planet.
I am filled with the knowledge of mankind’s power and ability to create a world of peace, joy, abundance and environmental sustainability.
I know that everything is going to work out fine.